The Signal Patch
Online Return and Exchange Policy for Signal Relief Purchases
Return Policy for www.signalrelief.com
We will issue a full refund for most items returned in new condition within 30 days of the shipment date. Please note that all returns to Signal Relief, 2601 N. Canyon Rd., Provo, UT 84604 must include either the original.
Exchange Policy for www.signalrelief.com
While we can replace most damaged or defective merchandise, we can't exchange items. In order to get exactly what you want as quickly as possible, simply return the unwanted item for a refund. Proof of purchase must be provided. When we receive your return, we'll issue a refund.
Receipt Required for All Returns
Please note that all returns to Signal Relief, 2601 N. Canyon Rd., Provo, UT 84604 must include either the original receipt or proof of purchase. If you do not have the original receipt, we may be able to locate the original receipt information if you purchased the item with a credit or debit card and if you present this card at time of return.
Online purchases may be returned within 30 days. Items should be returned in unopened or original condition, with a copy of the original receipt.
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your product for return. It's important to note that the instructions below must be followed in order to allow us the opportunity to process your return.
1. Send the item in its original packaging.
2. Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process.
3. Include a copy of the packing slip.
4. Use a secure shipping method to send the item so that it can be tracked. For example, if you are sending it through the United States Postal Service, please send it via certified mail. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process your return until the item is received.
5. Unless a different return address is specified on your packing slip, all returns should be sent to the following address:
2601 N Canyon Rd
Provo, UT 84604